MenaCred Company Limited is the company offering MenaCred services. It takes customer privacy very seriously and discloses all privacy issues to present and future MenaCred customers.
We collect the following information about you:
The information you provide us directly – We ask for certain information such as
- Your name, birthdate, address, phone number, and e-mail address
- Next of Kin/Guarantors phone numbers
- Financial information such as debit/credit cards and bank account number
- We may also retain any messages you send through the Application and may collect information you provide in User Content you post to the Service. We use this information to operate, maintain, and provide to you the features and functionality of the Service.
We collect the following information saved on your smartphone:
- Geolocation to confirm that you are in your own country
- Contact list to confirm that your next of Kin/Guarantor is on your contact list
- Installed apps to assess your habit of using financial apps
- Operating system
You will be explicitly asked to give us permission to this data, you should share it with us to access and maximize our full service offerings. It will help us determine your rightful loan eligibility
This will be collected and stored securely, using modern cryptography (over HTTPS), by MenaCred Company Limited.
The data that we collect on your phone will not be shared or sold to anyone.
Information we may receive from third parties:
- Credit History
- Identity verification
- Bank account transaction activity
If you access our websites or Service through a third-party connection or log-in, through Facebook Connect, by “following”, “liking”, etc., that third party may pass certain information about your use of its service to MenaCred Company Limited. This information could include, but is not limited to, the user ID associated with your account (for example, your Facebook UID), an access token necessary to access that service, any information that you have permitted the third party to share with us, and any information you have made public in connection with that service. If you allow us access to your friends list, your friends’ user IDs, and your connection to those friends, may be used and stored to set up a credit score, and to allow you to invite your friends to use our Service by sending them a direct message or email – which might not be free, depending on your mobile operation service.
You should always review, and if necessary, adjust your privacy settings on third-party websites and services before linking or connecting them to MenaCred. You may also unlink your third party account from the Service by adjusting your settings on the third party service. Finding your friends on the Service: MenaCred Company Limited may develop a feature that allows you to locate your friends with MenaCred accounts and access their credit history on the platform. This feature allows you to choose to locate friends either through:
- social media sites (such as Facebook),
- through a search of names and usernames on MenaCred.
How we might use the previous information:
The data obtained from the previous paragraphs might be used to:
– Build your credit scoring decision and improve our credit scoring model.
– Analytics information: We may directly collect analytics data, or use third-party analytics tools and services, to help us measure traffic and usage trends for the Service. These tools collect information sent by your browser or mobile device, including the pages you visit and other information that assists us in improving the Service. We collect and use this analytics information in aggregate form such that it cannot reasonably be manipulated to identify any particular individual user.
– Log file information: Log file information is automatically reported by your browser or mobile device each time you access the Service. When you use our Service, our servers automatically record certain log file information. These server logs may include anonymous information such as your web request, Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, referring / exit pages and URLs, the number of clicks and how you interact with links on the Service, domain names, landing pages, pages viewed, and other such information.
– Clear gifs/web beacons information: When you use the Service, we may employ clear gifs (also known as web beacons) which are used to anonymously track the online usage patterns of our Users. In addition, we may also use clear gifs in HTML-based emails sent to our users to track which emails are opened and which links are clicked by recipients. The information allows for more accurate reporting and improvement of the Service.
– Device identifiers: When you access MenaCred by or through a mobile device (including but not limited to smart-phones or tablets), we may access, collect, monitor and/or remotely store one or more “device identifiers,” such as a universally unique identifier (“UUID”). Device identifiers are small data files or similar data structures stored on or associated with your mobile device, which uniquely identify your mobile device. A device identifier may be data stored in connection with the device hardware, data stored in connection with the device’s operating system or other software, or data sent to the device by MenaCred application. A device identifier may convey information to us about how you browse and use the Service. A device identifier may remain persistently on your device, to help you log in faster and enhance your navigation through the Service. Some features of the Service may not function properly if use or availability of device identifiers is impaired or disabled.
(a) remember information so that you will not have to re-enter it during your visit or the next time you visit the site;
(b) provide custom, personalized content, and information;
(c) to provide and monitor the effectiveness of our Service;
(d) monitor aggregate metrics such as total number of visitors, traffic, and demographic patterns;
(e) diagnose or fix technology problems;
(f) help you efficiently access your information after you sign in;
(g) to provide advertising to your browser or device, and
(h) automatically update the MenaCred application on your mobile devices.
Sharing of Your Information
We will not rent or sell your information into third parties outside MenaCred Company Limited and its group companies (including any parent, subsidiaries, and affiliates) without your consent, except as noted below: We may share your information with third-party business partners such as credit bureaus, payment providers, SMS delivery services, etc. for the purpose of providing the Service to you.
Instances where we are required to share your information: MenaCred Company Limited will disclose your information where required to do so by law or subpoena or if we reasonably believe that such action is necessary to
- comply with the law and the reasonable requests of law enforcement;
- to exercise or protect the rights, property, or personal safety of MenaCred Company Limited, our Users, or others.
Sharing certain service type information, we collect about you:
We may share certain service type information, including information obtained through tools such as cookies, log files, device identifiers, location data and clear gifs (such as anonymous usage data, referring/exit pages and URLs, platform types, number of clicks, etc.): with our third-party business partners for the purposes described in the section above on “How We Collect and Use Information.” We may also aggregate or otherwise strip data of all personally identifying characteristics and may share that aggregated, anonymized data with third parties.
Ads on MenaCred:
How We Store and Protect Your Information Storage and Processing:
Keeping your information safe:
MenaCred Company Limited cares about the security of your information and uses commercially reasonable safeguards to preserve the integrity and security of all information collected through the Service. To protect your privacy and security, we take reasonable steps (such as requesting a unique password) to verify your identity before granting you access to your account. You are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your unique password and account information, and for controlling access to your email communications from MenaCred Company Limited, at all times. However, MenaCred Company Limited cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to MenaCred Company Limited or guarantee that information on the Service may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed. Your privacy settings may also be affected by changes to the functionality of third party sites and services that you add to the MenaCred Service, such as social networks. MenaCred Company Limited Ltd is not responsible for the functionality or security measures of any third party. “
Compromise of information:
In the event that any information under our control is compromised as a result of a breach of security, MenaCred Company Limited will take reasonable steps to investigate the situation and where appropriate, notify those individuals whose information may have been compromised and take other steps, in accordance with any applicable laws and regulations.
Your Choices about Your Information:
You control your account information and settings: You may update your account information and email-communication preferences at any time by sending an email detailing what you require to firstname.lastname@example.org We make every effort to promptly process all unsubscribe requests. As noted above, you may not opt out of Service-related communications (e.g., account verification, purchase and billing confirmations and reminders, changes/updates to features of the Service, technical and security notices). If you have any questions about reviewing or modifying your account information, you can contact us directly at email@example.com.
Opting out of the collection of your information for Tracking / Advertising:
Please refer to your mobile device or browser’s technical information for instructions on how to delete and disable cookies, and other tracking/recording tools. Depending on your type of device, it may not be possible to delete or disable tracking mechanisms on your mobile device. Note that disabling cookies and/or other tracking tools prevents MenaCred Company Limited or its business partners from tracking your browser’s activities in relation to the Service, and for use in targeted advertising activities by third parties. However, doing so may disable many of the features available through the Service. If you have any questions about opting out of the collection of cookies and other tracking/recording tools, you can contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
How long we keep your private profile information:
Following termination of your User account, MenaCred Company Limited may retain your private profile information for a commercially reasonable time for backup, archival, or audit purposes